About That Life: Building & Leading With Your Authentic Brand
O V E R V I E W
Who are you at your core? What do you stand for? And most importantly, how are you communicating this? From social media to in-person introduction, your brand should be reflective of your most authentic self. In this workshop, participants will explore their life's purpose, and build strategies for putting their foot forward. Assessing their current status, participants will develop plans for putting forth messaging that will attract their future aspirations. Participants are in the driver's seat - examining, exploring and experimenting with the desired imprints and impressions they'd like to leave on the world.
O B J E C T I V E S
- Increase self awareness of the importance of personal brand
- Develop and exercise agency in building and controlling perception
- Create an approach for evolving personal brand over time through various mediums
L O G I S T I C S
- Target age range: 16-25 (high school grades 11/12, college, young professional)
- Target participant numbers: minimum 20, maximum 40
- Suggested duration: 2 hours (minimum)
To request more information on this workshop (pricing, curriculum, etc.), send an e-mail with the subject line "About That Life Workshop," and provide information about your organization and the young people you work with.