FINDING YOUR JAM
O V E R V I E W
What's your jam? You know... your "sweet spot" - the intersection of your natural gifts/talents and what you're most passionate about. Those who are bold enough to pursue this combination end up on life paths that are often envied by others. The combination of passion and talent often leads to fulfillment, purpose and "work" that doesn't really feel like work at all. But how do we get there?
In this workshop, participants explore their deepest passions and what matters most to them. They'll take a deep dive into their personality, examining those things they have a "knack" for - and how to best leverage those gifts in their short and long-term journey ahead.
O B J E C T I V E S
- Mine for assets through self-reflection
- Activate contextual awareness and available resources
- Create short and long term action plans
L O G I S T I C S
- Target age range: 16-25 (high school grades 11/12, college, young professional)
- Target participant numbers: minimum 20 - maximum 30
- Suggested duration: 2 hours (minimum)
I M P A C T
- "Finding Your Jam" seminar at EY's International Intern Leadership Conference [9,000 university-aged students]
- "Finding Your Jam" seminar at the Harvard Graduate School of Education #DontMissHarvard campaign
- "Finding Your Jam" middle school workshop at Paterson Public School #5
- "What's Your Jam?" article published in GOOD - the online magazine for global citizens
To request more information on this workshop (pricing, curriculum, etc.) , send an e-mail with the subject line "Finding Your Jam workshop," and provide information about your organization and the young people you work with.